Canada Visa Requirements
- Fill and complete the appropriate form pertaining to your interest on the IRCC official website.
- Two passport photographs as recommended by IRCC
- A valid copy of your passport
- Fill and complete the VFS consent form.
- Proof of funds
- English or French proficiency
- Processing fee receipt
- Reputable medical history
- Invitation letter detailing the purpose of your visit, and details of your host.
- A self-addressed return courier envelope
- Proof of ties to your home country
- Biometrics may be required
Canada Visa Processing Time
The processing time depends on several factors. Your country of residence, the backlog of applications, the type of application submitted, the accuracy of the submitted data, how quickly your data can be verified are determining factors.Express Entry is one of the quickest means of Canada immigration, the process is usually in six months or less. Visit IRCC official website to get comprehensive information about the various processing time
Where To Apply
There are two ways to submit your visa application. You can fill and complete the information online or through a Global Visa Application Centre available in Canadian embassies or consulates. To apply online visit the IRCC official website to begin. You will require a digital scanner to make copies of your documents and credit card to facilitate online payments, Although it is recommended you use the visa application centre in your home country.
Submitting Your Passport
If you receive a notification requesting your passport, you are to submit your passport along with the request letter through the Canada Visa Application Centre in your home country. Note: If you are sending your passport to the same visa application centre where you provided your biometrics, you are not required to pay for passport transmission charges. You have the option of picking up your passport yourself, or through an authorized representative, or through a self-addressed return courier envelope.