Free Scholarship and Canada visa
Great opportunities for volunteers who seek a better standard of living in Canada. With friendly immigration policies, highly skilled workforce, high standard of living, and excellent health facilities, there is no dearth of reasons why Canada is a preferred destination.
Your application could be delayed If you missed vital pieces of information that could expedite the process, however, it is advised to seek help from a professional immigration expert who can explain some terms that might be confusing.
Canada Visa Application: A Step By Step Guide
Canada Visa is the legal authorization from the Canadian government that guarantees your free movement without fear or intimidation. Unless you are a national of the 54 visa exempt countries, entering Canada without a visa is impossible.
Types Of Canada Visa
Understanding the visa types offered by the Canadian government will help you in making the right decision. Canada visas are divided into two general categories namely:
- Permanent Residence Visa: This applies to foreigners who intend staying in Canada on a permanent basis. The Federal Skilled Worker, Canadian Class Experience, Provincial nomination program, and the Federal skilled trades program offers permanent residency path through the Express Entry.
- Temporary residence Visa: As the name implies, this category of visa applies to foreigners who wish to stay in Canada on a temporary basis. Based on the purpose of the visit, the following visas fall under the TRV
Student visa, super visa, visitor visa, Business persons and Business delegations visa, diplomatic visa, intending organ donors visa.
Temporary Resident Visa may be single or multiple-entry. A single entry visa allows the holder to enter and stay in Canada for not more than six months. While Multiple entry visa gives the holder an ample opportunity to enter and stay in Canada for six months at a time and is valid for 10 years.
Confirming your eligibility is vital to your volunteer immigration application, satisfying these conditions is a step in the right direction:
- You must not pose a security or health risk.
- Be able to convince the immigration officer you will honour your obligations.
- Not be Inadmissible to Canada.
CLICK NEXT TO CONTINUE READING